Monday, September 12, 2011

unfortunate?

I don't know when will I have the time to write my chapter 2, but I'll first do the 3 days summary over the weekends.

Saturday:



Is a day! Why? Because I dated Ms. Tan Wei Wei!

2 'love birds' that didn't want stay at home on a Saturday, we decided to catch Brides Maids at Bukit Raja! Good movie because it plays lotsa humour, and because I watched it with my 'lover' LOL Went to Setia Alam pasar malam and Starbucks with the girls <3 It's indeed a great and
lovely night besides the accident part and the kena ignored part. WTF *1st accident* No kaki on a Saturday, Duhhhhhhh~

Sunday:



is a mehhhh day. Woke up for roti canai lunch with dad hahaha he craved for that. Duhhhhhhh! Then proceed to Aeon again with sis. Bought a pair of shoes because I need one, and a gang of Malay guys surrounded me and start fighting. WTF *2nd accident* Sakae Tempura Ramen =)

Monday:



is a blueeeeee day. I don't know why, I got super blue today. I woke up late, and saw a car flipped into the longkang beside the highway, a woman with a kid crying in the middle of the road. WTF *accident 3* Stucked in the jam, and reached the blue place that makes me sweat for the very first time. Couldn't eat, couldn't work... Just BBBBBBLLLLLLLUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE~ Got a super pai jiak steamed rice as lunch *I think because I got bad mood* and went back to office with lagi BBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE mood =.= Nearly crush 2 motorcycle because we all thought we're all driving Ferrari on the road. Duhhhhhhhh, today's speed is only 110km/h because I'm dark blue I scared people couldn't see and kiss my car.

signing off,
duhhhhhhhhhhhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment